German Forum down

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Erag0n, Oct 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Erag0n

Erag0n Forum Greenhorn

Testserver and german forum offline since yesterday. Any MOD HERE with an answer whats going on and when we can go back to testserver? ;)

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello Erag0n , I'll do my best to find out what's happened.

regards

3. Erag0n

Erag0n Forum Greenhorn

sounds great. looks like problems with the DNS server or the main server in Hamburg?
    Good luck and thanks

Edit. I can ping the IP from testserver but when I try to open URL or IP I got:
    503 Service Unavailable

No server is available to handle this request.

Edit 2:
    Thanks, german forum has been restarted. Will that also be done for the testserver? ;-)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2017
  4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello Erag0n, I'm glad that German Forum is back online ;about test server: due to the very purpose and core of the test server it is bound to be down unannounced and for undisclosed periods of time if the developers need to work on something, you can try again later but, again, we do not officially announce test server downtime dates nor durations because of it's nature.

cheers

Erag0n likes this.
  5. Erag0n

Erag0n Forum Greenhorn

so long time offline. Cant remember that it was so long offline. since 25th of October.:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.