Ghost Fesival; Will 'O Wisp quest

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by MikeyMetro, Oct 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I find the unchastened soul in the playroom, lure it to the hematite bottle, kill it, verify it is in my inventory, smash the bottle and then there is no chastened soul in my bag. Quest info reverts back to playroom soul.

Dropped quest and tried again next time I was in Creepy castle. Same result. This time though I decided to try to go to the next one (library). Will I was typing this I hear the soul appear. I lure it to it's bottle, kill it, unchastened soul in bag, smash bottle, again I got no soul. (The quest info is still on playroom)

So I move to garden while I am still typing this but thus far no soul has appeared.

I have done this quest with three other toons in this event (also twice on TS) with no troubles.

Oh well, moving on... one less gem bag for me :D (the only aggravating part is I went ahead a click on the new '4 quests' for my general daily and now I have to find another to do... maybe farm more minion parts... uhgg :p)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

//EDIT// Like the ole saying goes, "fifth time's a charm" :D What I did different this time was instead of doing the quest after I cleared castle and killed Gwennie was just let the thing follow me around as I was clearing the castle. When I got close to each one's respective hematite bottle everything worked as it should.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2017
    Morinphen likes this.
  2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

I almost thought you wrote something else there with 'clicks' :D. And Gwennie, haha, nice one ;). Well, glad your problem's solved :).

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Mikey have you actually picked it up? When you smash the vase the soul is not going directly to your inventory ... you have to pick it up from the ground.
    [​IMG]

Yesterday I was playing with my friends and they had this quest ... I could get the soul fragment even if I had no quest (finished it 2 days ago) XD . I believe this quest could be bugged in a way of dropping the frag to the player who actually clicks the vase ... but anyone can do that, even without quest. Fortunately ... even if that is a quest item I could discard it from my inventory.

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Sometimes I will click on auto pick-up items out of habit :D

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan
    The other two wisps get the alert and msg as soon as the wisp appears.

Anyway, just FYI.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Last edited: Oct 23, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.