Ghost Festival Event - 2017 Q&A thread

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Aslandroth, Oct 18, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

but isn't the event ending today at midnight?

I assume you can do that with castle teleports, right?

2. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Not so hard to guess, you just need stack hundreds of masks and spend thousands of andermants on those portals, you also need to be a couple of players that do this (or an OP char able to solo both Gwenfara & Avalona in infernal 2 because you can't augment the cloak) and also stack enough essence... then you think about what you are doing all of this for and you pass.

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yep.
    You can get them from the amphoras if you have amphora keys.

4. sargon234

if i recall correctly, you can't enter the dungeon if the minievent is not running
    But, you don't have to run infernal 2

This is just information that you can do it if you want, wherever it is convenient or not is another matter

trakilaki likes this.
  5. trakilaki

Yes ... I said Creepy Castle ... the Dungeon of Despair is not available when no challenge is running.
    Also ... Gwenfara is one of the easiest bosses in the game ... you don't have to use any other essences than those ordinary green essences that are dropping in the Creepy Castle.
    If you play it right she won't hit you even once.
    also i am doing a challenge ... by killing her without spending essences at all (with Q8+Dragan sets)

6. sargon234

she's an easier version of nefertari, in fact you can go near her and she won't be able to hit you in any way with her sword

7. trakilaki

she will hit you if you are not on her back ... all you have to do is run around her at very close distance

8. sargon234

i meant that, you cheese her pretty easily with that

9. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Are there still amphoras that drop paths? If so, then all you need to do is keep one or two. :)

10. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Gwenfara has one of the lowest hp in the game (probably just Khalis has that low hp) but has high dmg (higher than Mortis). The fighting tactique is basically the same than Mortis one with the only problem that you can't actually avoid all his Attacks and, in infernal 2 is dealing over 50k dmg (while Mortis doesn't reach 40k).
    Avalona is even better, she doesn't have high dmg and the hp are really low as well but some Attacks cannot be dodged (aka scatter shot, mech turrets), sure you can ress in the map but for what? 14 draken cores and the chance to get the cloack... btw you can't even get the cloak if you don't have the second quest completed but not terminated.
    With the winter solstice event you will be able to farm 24/7 draken cores and the cloak is good only for dwarfs. My suggestion is to save those keys and andermants for better uses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.