Giveaway of prem and andermants..

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Sinins, Dec 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sinins

Sinins Forum Greenhorn

Was thinking about this tonight.. I know BP like money so why not make this possible? Some players are young and can't pay online.. Also can be a nice gift to someone you like to play with in-game.. just a thought :D

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

They do occasionally give away premium. In fact, just three days ago, they gave out two bonus codes; one with deluxe and one with regular premium.

And regarding andermant, it drops from monsters, is given away from daily log ins, from quests, and can drop from chests in a variety of stack sizes. For being a "real money" currency, it is surprisingly readily available through farming. Many games don't make their real currency available for anything other than real money, so that's always been a strength of this game from my perspective.

Unless you are talking about gifting andermant or premium to other players. If that is the case, there is a work around for that. You can use several types of gift cards to pay for items in game, including Subway gift cards. If you wanted to gift some premium or ander to another player, you could buy a card with the right amount on it and give them the card number and pin, and trust them to use it right. Since Subway isn't the sort of gift card that will be easily used elsewhere online, you've got good odds that they will use it as you intended and not end up using it for something else.

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

It actually would be nice if they implemented an in-game gifting feature. Some of the other games I've played before had that. I'm sure they made a good chunk of money around the holidays when peeps are giving items to each other.

4. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

this would be nice to have, maybe you buy for example premium a *gift* version and it gives u a bonus code you can then give to a friend to redeem or something?