Glitch or smth

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by marqnBG, Nov 7, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marqnBG

marqnBG Forum Greenhorn

so from yesterday i can't attack anything and when i mount it's glitchy and some times by abilityes don't work i tryed reinstalling the game nothing works :/

2. Have you attempted any of the troubleshooting steps found here? Reinstalling the game doesn't delete the client folder from your Temp Files, so if that is the issue, uninstalling and reinstalling won't make any difference.

Also, can you check your latency with the in-game latency indicator? It can be turned on in the settings menu, but is turned off by default.

3. marqnBG

marqnBG Forum Greenhorn

the new installer fixed it but thx for the info il keep it in mind in future cases

4. Glad you are back up. Be sure to check out the Technical FAQ and DSO Guide in any moderator's signature. They contain a ton of useful information we've pieced together over the years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.