Glyphs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SilverDuchess, Mar 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilverDuchess

SilverDuchess Forum Greenhorn

I have been looking all over forums and FAQ. How do you make glyphs? and where do you do it? Thank you

2. tassadar1977

tassadar1977 Forum Expert

you melt items at the weaponsmiths in towns

3. SilverDuchess

ok I have done that........then what do you do? So should I be melting spare equipment or selling it?

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Simple.

When you get items, you have three choices. You can sell them for gold, you can drop the items which destroys them, or you can use the blacksmith found in each town to melt the item down for glyphs.

You can see how much an item is worth to sell vs melt in the item's description.

The FAQ you were looking for is here.

Most people chose to sell green items and more valuable blue items while melting exos and legendaries. Some people, like myself, develop rather strict rules for themselves to direct that choice.

Melethainiel likes this.
  5. SilverDuchess

ok good to know, now how do I actually make the glyphs? and then apply them to equipment?

6. _Baragain_

You only "make" the glyphs by melting, and the FAQ I linked should explain the upgrade process rather well.

You can see how many glyphs you have in the upper left hand corner of your screen below your andermant.

7. SilverDuchess

Thank you..........not to be obtuse, but I don't see a link?

8. _Baragain_

Refresh this thread and look at post 4.

9. SilverDuchess

LOL.......oh thank you.......... :D

10. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.