Gnob offer

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Pфseidфn, Apr 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pфseidфn

Pфseidфn Forum Greenhorn

therefore there is an offer from gnob right for the dark set on the live servers i wanted to ask why there are no information on event thread for example... i think in the past they have been announced there
    because of the unexpected offer from gnob i wanted to ask if we can expect a bloodtooth offer in next time too?
    gl everyone

Conqueror21 likes this.
  2. Sorry, but we just don't know. I guess they are treating it like a sale instead of an event and we've never had information about sales. My best advice to you is to always keep enough Draken on hand in case something you want goes on sale. For all we know, the Dragonsilver set might go on sale next week, next month, or next year.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Good advice. Some more advice: If you have the realm frags, buy a bunch of passes to the DtU Circus Monstorium so you can farm draken any time you need if you are close to being able to buy something you need. I am about 800 draken short of being able to buy the darkness torso, but I should be able to farm that in about 40 trips to the DtU maps.

Rhysingstar likes this.
  4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Completely agree. It's a shame more events aren't like this one in that respect.

5. Chell2015

Chell2015 Forum Apprentice

Aren't the things that come up, like an event notice, that tells us that mounts, pet's, glyph's ect. are "on sale", notices that there is indeed a sale? And the OP was correct, we did used to get those same notices when Gnob was offering new or re-released things for sale as well.

Edit: Actually I remember getting one about Gnob a couple weeks back offering pet parts for sale, so we do still get them, maybe only for specific items?

6. Well, we got new information earlier today and the event schedule has been updated accordingly. As I said earlier, we share everything we receive as soon as we have the opportunity. Question answered, thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.