Gnob????????

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by cigarbennett, Aug 9, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Why is Gnob still part of this game. It has been over half a year since r185 and still no new reworked Dark armor or Dragonsilver jewlery. What is the poing of having draken if there is nothing to exchange it for.

WilliamMunny likes this.
  2. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

There are a lot of sets which are better. Use on the workbench unique items + legendary items.
    The best is to buy runes for HP.
    1 rune costs 2k - +10% HP. You can get it in rings, boots and gloves.
    From 3 runes you can make a stronger rune.
    It is a lot of drakens. :)

3. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can spend your drakens in many different ways. You can buy runes (you need 54K drakens just to craft one T4 rune) you can buy Augment cores (when introduced in the game) you can buy items from all events.
    Personally I don't think they will rework the old draken sets like Darkness or Dragonache ... because they are kind of out of date now. Sure I would love to see Darkness set reworked ... but I don't think it will happen.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
  4. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

hmm I understand there is other thing to use draken on.. in my opinion all wast of your draken. Except the runes,,,, and you can only have so many runes. Hope you are wrong about the Dark armor not being reworked really like that set.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.