Golden Pinata

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by akostorrao, Aug 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. akostorrao

akostorrao Someday Author

Hi all,

Just finished second mini of DSO Aniversary, got my second golden pinata, went in kingshill to phestos to open the golden pinata and find out it was already broken, and it stays like that all the time, so i can´t open it.
    Anyone knows what i´m doing wrong? Is it a bug?

Thanks for the help

2. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Have you still got your golden pinata in your Inventory? Can you take a screenshot of that "broken" pinata?

3. stacker99

stacker99 Forum Master

Go in another city and open unoppened pinata. There is 7 golden pinatas in diferent regions.

_Baragain_ and navelko like this.
  4. Pauss

Pauss Forum Apprentice

2nd piñata is in jarlshofn the city of the norseland.

5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @akostorrao ,

Could you please illustrate your problem?
    You should be able to open your golden piñata in any region, regardless the one where the challenge is active. For example, you can open the Golden Pinãta in Kingshill even if the challenge is active for Lor'Tac region.
    Just make sure that you have in your inventory the right item to do it: Golden Piñata Truncheon.

Cheers.