Gone missing quest

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by annie25, Sep 23, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. annie25

annie25 Forum Greenhorn

Hi I am on part 3 of the gone missing quest and the tayaz huntresses are not showing anywhere on the map. I have tried reloading the game and cancelling the quest and restarting the quest. I have also tried it with quest guidance on which takes me back to Yalpeti and then back to Twilight Downs etc and tried with quest guidance off.

2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @annie25, a question, have you completed the Cold Climates quest?, thing is, after completing the aforementioned quest, Fjalnir's cradle of frost will undergo a transformation and become a "full map", if not, I suggest you complete said quest and level up as required, after getting access to the full version of the map, you should be able to progress in the Gone Missing quest, let us know the results, best regards. ;)

3. annie25

annie25 Forum Greenhorn

Ah yes, I see, I did part 5 of cold climates, and it revealed itself on the fjahnir's cradle of frost map. Thank you.

4. Erebus

Erebus User

Fantastic news!, since the issue is solved I'll close this thread now, good hunting, best regards. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.