Support Goodbye Drakensag

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by IxixI, Oct 13, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IxixI

IxixI Forum Greenhorn

Goodbye Drakensang
    i played DSO for like 1x years first on accounts i don't even remember, then on new one and never ever complained about anything, but when i asked simple question in this thread for the first time ever
    https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/payment-issue.72342/
    i first got judged and flagged as a person who abuses game rules, then when i defended myself i was again flagged as someone who disrespect a person (forum moderator Mal3ficent) who doesn't respected me from start. After my thread was locked (by forum super moderator YouWinOrYouDie) because of a simpathy of one moderator to another (yes now i am making conclusions) and also wrong and fast judgement without any reason but defensive attitude towards the another moderator, and rejected complaint about it, there is nothing else to do but quit this game and share a advice or two, three.. for DSO and a Bigpoint community.

For Moderators:

Being a moderator doesn't give you right to judge or criticise someone just because his thread looks similar to someone you encountered before.
    Being a moderator who works for free doesn't give you any power over regular users just because you are not payed for what you do. Payed moderators have much more patience and reason - seen that on many many places.
    If you are moderator and don't quite like what you do, don't do it just to say you did it. Do it professionally and responsible and give example to other moderators.
    If you don't have patience for users don't answer them rather then teach them some manners. - It is hard to work with people i know but still.. Don't act like a smartass, stay humble.

For Bigpoint:

Just because you don't pay the people who work for you doesn't give you right to defend them if they made a mistake because i don't judge them. I totally understand them but i don't agree with their attitude.
    If someone is paying you and brings you income respect that because you depend of the people who pays you not the people who works for free. (and you should definitely reward the moderators for their free work)

For Users/Players:

Don't let this post disappoint you because this situation disappointed me.
    I don't think any moderator should be considered bad or anything similar, it should be respected as long as he/she is respecting you.
    Don't be harsh on Moderators just because you think you are right.
    Even if you are right (like i was) try not to let the anger come out of you. I know it is hard - at least i could not stop it.

For Mal3ficent:

Don't let this distract you from your hard work. I have nothing against you nor i feel bad for my attitude. You did made a wrong call and as far as i am concerned it is totally ok. We all do make wrong calls now or then.

For YouWinOrYouDie:

Just because something is obvious doesn't mean it is true, check again before you are 100% sure.
    I suggest you to be more polite to the users no matter if they were "rude" to your colleagues. If you start polite and user start rude towards you because of another moderator then you may teach him manners.
    If you defend your colleagues no matter what it is Lost Lost situation. If you heed my advices it will be Win Win situation for both sides.
    Ok i said all i had. you can delete my forum acc and i will also ask for deletion of my bigpoint account. Cant talk in the name of my friend Blakyr, this apply only for myself.

Cheers!

2. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Looking into your conversation, it does look like mods treated you well and they spent lots of time to elaborate the issue. Not sure what you are complaining about.

3. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hi @IxixI

We moderators, do not classify forum users as customers or non-customers, they are all equal to us. They are all fellow players, like we forum moderators, are. No player can buy something or spend money in forums, therefore we don't have customers.
    We are here to enforce the forum rules (which are quite different than the game rules) and help the players if we are able to.
    Since forum moderators are not authorized to deal with payments, nor they have jurisdiction to do so, the best and easiest possible solution for us was to forward you to payment support and close the thread.
    Payment support is not so generous as we are here in the forum.
    Yet, we offered you our help, and explained you the situation. Even in lack of information in first hand.

As a player myself, I dislike the fact that another fellow player decided to leave. It makes me very sad. However, we have to enforce the forum rules. That's what we do.
    We don't compare different threads from different forum users, we have been provided forum tools and we are using them every day. Sure, those tools are not always accurate 100%, however they are pretty much useful.

Regarding your question, in the linked thread, you have got a pretty much accurate answer for both
    -regular discounts
    -happy hour discounts

I hope you will reconsider your decision, quitting the game.

Cheers
    Board Administrator
    Mal3ficent

DSO English Moderation Team

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.