group request, reciver

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by dawmjr, Feb 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dawmjr

dawmjr Junior Expert

i go here for request, if someone gets a request, there is a way to talk this person, ask what need, and such. now is accept or deny, of cores in past people used to ask first. but i ask a way t see who, and talk before accept or deny, been her 6 +years, im saying this, i accepted couple times and got cursed when found what they wanted. and told them sorry no, i get why you accept, back to if some one sends request we need way to talk to them beore click ye n

Zoltan likes this.
  2. Zoltan

Zoltan Junior Expert

Great idea. Agree that preference is to send pm first before sending request to join team but does not normally happen

3. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Should be simple to implement. Just add two three buttons - 'are you dwarf with tons of dmg'?) Jokes aside, would be nice to have more chat integrated options, including this one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.