Suggestion Guild Bonuses and a new Guild Talent Tree

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Redkiller12, Jul 4, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

What idea(s) would you like to see in the game?

1. Guild total members bonus

2 vote(s)
    28.6%
  2. Guild online members bonus

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  3. Guild talent tree

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  4. None

1 vote(s)
    14.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redkiller12

Redkiller12 Forum Great Master

We all know that guild are important in this game.Being in guild helps you communicate more easily with other people,helping or getting help by your guild mates and generally have fun.I suggest some improvements that would make the guild even more viable than it is right now.
    So,my ideas are:

1. Guild total members bonus : This bonus is already in the game but i would like to have a bonus of 0,1% more glyphs per player along with the other bonuses.
    2. Guild online members bonus : We could get some bonuses that would be unlocked by a specific number of online members,for example :

• 5 members online now -> +5% exps gained from monsters.
      • 8 members online now -> +10% amount of coins and essences dropped by monsters.
      • 10 members online now -> +5% chance to find items from normal monsters.
      • 12 members online now -> +10% glyphs gained but melting equipment.
      • 15 members online now -> -5% dmg done by monsters and players.
      • 18 members online now -> +10% materis dropped from monsters.
      • 20 members online now -> Chance to find essence of war (+200% dmg) in excruciating,fatal and infernal modes.
      • 25 members online now -> Chance to find essence of destruction (+300%) in fatal and infernal modes.
      • etc
      For example,if there were 12 members online by that time,everyone in the guild would get the first 4 bonuses.
    3. Guild talent tree : This tree would provide us some good bonuses for pve and pvp.There would be max 50 points in this talent tree,getting 1 point per player in the guild you're in.The bonuses would be:
    • +10% maximum resource points(mana,concentration,steam,rage),-5% resource points used for abilities. (costs 10 points)
    • +10% chance to find items from monsters,+5% chance to find items with golden stats. (costs 10 points)
    • +10% ammount of coins and materis dropped from monsters ,+5% ammount of essenses dropped from monsters. (costs 10 points)
    • +10% maximun health points,-5% dmg done by monsters and players (costs 15 points)
    • +10% inceased armor value,+5% ressistance value,-5% dmg done by monsters and players (costs 15 points)
    • +10% attack speed,+5% movement speed. (costs 15 points)
    • +10% dmg done to monsters,+5% dmg done to final bosses. (costs 15 points)
    • +10% exps gained from monsters and bosses,+5% exps gained from quests. (costs 15 points)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
  2. I think we should have something like guild levels instead that would unlock some stuff. It doesn't necessarily have the be bonus character stats because that's kinda unfair to those who prefer playing solo.

tbird likes this.
  3. Redkiller12

Redkiller12 Forum Great Master

What do you mean with "playing solo"?Why does someone not want to be in a guild?Even if that's true,then improving guilds with more bonuses would make it more viable and encourage "solo" players to join a guild(if that's what you mean).

4. I meant players who enjoy playing alone. Yes there are people like that, and I even have friends who are like that. They each have their own reasons, and the most common one is avoiding drama queens.

That's why I disagree with the character bonus stats if a player is in a guild. There can be other bonuses that do not give big advantages over solo players. :)

Redkiller12 likes this.
  5. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Guilds should get arena bonuses so that they should play arena in teams more often.That helps the game and players bound.
    Maybe after the guild wars came we will have a Alley of Fame map with guilds dungeons that can be improuved with PVP and PVE achievments and some guild tree that can be set to give xp bonuses in arena or higher drop for gold .
    This is a multiplayer online game is designed for team play.I wait for that team leaderboard so that i can play more often in team with my guild members and also achieve some prizes.
    For the players that wants to play alone there are so many similar games designed for solo play style.
    I wish they bring more team play bonuses, guild bonuses, more slots for guild, guild wars, is so fun to chat with peaple on Ts3 or skype while you play is such an enjoyable experience.
    You just need to find people that you like and try to be more forgiving because we all do mistakes we all get upset we all fight eachother but in the end the game can unite us and make us more better humans and players :)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
    tbird likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.