Guild Pandorum

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Johnny08, Jan 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Johnny08

Johnny08 Active Author

Pandorum - Grimmag

Hello. I would like to present new guild called Pandorum. This guild was created by joining two great guilds – Stražcovia and Fanaticus. I have to admit, that we had a big problem with activity. Many players had stopped playing this game and from 50 players had been playing actively only 20 of them. And that was the reason why these two guilds have joined together. Former we have been guild only for Czech or Slovak people, now we are international guild. I suppose, it was a step forward. Now we are not limited by the nationality.

I think, in our guild is nice atmosphere. Majority of players have been playing this game for very long time, so we are not as mad about the game as we were former. Our members go everywhere and kill everything which moves. We have chosen a phoenix as our logo. Phoenix obtains new life by arising from the ashes of its predecessor and something like that happened to our guilds. They have died and something new was created. I strongly believe that we will fight together side by side and experience many amazing adventures.

Our conditions to acceptance into our guild:
    We do not care if your rank is a field marshal or not because this rank does not tell us if you are strong or not as it had been long time ago. Much more important for us is how much skilled you are and how you can handle with benefits of your chosen class. You have to be older than 18 years old because majority of community are kids which we do not want among us. Of course, if you prove yourself to be well-behaved, there is a chance to do an exception. We are not a guild for beginners. Each of us is an experience player who has many things behind. If you search guild with kind people who are willing to help each other and are strong according to their stats, you should definitely choose us.

Our website: www.pandorumdso.com

Our leader: Ulfhendir

Officers: Belrogfikenstein, Paulusvonkossov, Dagnyrcz2, Poseidon

[​IMG]

-upp123- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.