Suggestion Guild Runs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by iNeXoRaBlE, Feb 5, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

Since the update with the solo Runs at the worlds bosses people go alone to farm. So i have a cool suggestion. It would be nice to make the guilds something useful too, so if there were a world that would allow a massive (10) people to go as a team a hard boss that would require at least 10people to finish.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  2. calinka

calinka Forum Apprentice

Hi, first if this is happening than that is not a guild, second is already in development something for groups so until they will release it official nothing can be done. Good luck.

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I kinda like the idea. In the past whenever 'more stuff for guilds' to do has come up the response has been Guiild battles. Since I don't see pvp being straitened out any time soon that idea would only add to the mess.

PvE stuff, like this suggestion, for guilds could be an interesting alternative.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.