Suggestion guild search option

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by zeenna, Feb 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. zeenna

zeenna Forum Greenhorn

in the social pane under (guild) tab the only option is to (Start) a new guild, why a button ( tab ) be added to allow a search active guild withing the game world you are playing I.E. ( Agathon world only active Agathon guild would be shown when you hit the button)

I would like to get into an english speaking guild myself ( i play on Agathon world , char name: Diviana)

AlmosTBlack likes this.
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello zeenna and welcome to DSO EN Forums!:) I can see you started with an idea related to improving guild search. I'm afraid that we've had similar ideas/discussions in the past but..well, let's see what others think this time around, shall we?:) And zeenna...well done - keep them ideas coming:)

kind regards

3. zeenna

zeenna Forum Greenhorn

TY Shine2, i can only wait and see now.

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

I have supported this idea in the past. I still think it is a good one. Additionally, I think it would be even better if guilds could have a short description. Something like; EN, ES PvE LvL 50+

ΣMiwel, nikatar and Balou37 like this.
  5. zeenna

zeenna Forum Greenhorn

yes like min req to join/ if ally is full a lil footnote saying that/ all great ideas also MikeyMetro

6. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Of course there should be an option to hide your guild from such a list as well. It'd make sense, just like a way of managing the Guild News (MotD) from the interface and not by commands... with a way to edit existing one without rewriting it all over.