Hairstyle

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by VictoriaWin, Mar 7, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VictoriaWin

VictoriaWin Forum Greenhorn

After release 207 the hairstyle of my steam mechanica has changed and I didnt do that. So, its a bug and I want to get back my old hairstyle, because as I said I didnt do that.
    [​IMG]

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello VictoriaWin , welcome to our DSO Forums. I have moved your post to more appropriate place. Regarding your issue; please kindly contact our Support- you will find the address in my signature;

kindest regards.

3. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Since my toon never sees her hair style (Oh those ugly helmets!) I never thought to look what it was originally. Or is the blonde part of the maiden costume?

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

The blonde isn't part of the costume. I've seen characters with non-blonde hair wearing that costume.

5. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

It isn't just her hair style. She seems to have trimmed up a it; or is that just the side profile changing my perception? In any case, you're right. We need to get the art department on this one, pronto!

6. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

The above-mentioned issue has been addressed and fixed with R207 hotfix #1. Many thanks for highlighting the problem. Closing the thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.