Halloween Event

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -Soifon., Oct 3, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Soifon.

-Soifon. Forum Apprentice

I played for lil while to see how it is , i didnt need to play more to see that is a not a bad event but the rewards are very very bad ,again we get uniques that are worst then even some purple items. Really big point ?really? It's clearly now that they only make events from bad to worst becouse they want to destroy the game, and it's not an exageration or complaing just to complain. All events are really bad lately :
    -New Moon (everyone knows about it)
    -Dunes of Desolation (yes better dunes of dissapointment) ,
    -Dragan (uniques drop very very low) , how are new players suppoused to get a set to play with when even old players cant farm a set becouse of low drop rates , and dragan in mode 3 is not easy for new players that dont have old dragan set .
    -Halloween event , ohh come now i know why Haruki didnt want to show the progress bar on Twitch , it sucks really bad ,dwarfs have no reason to do this event ,i dont know about other classes becouse i play with dwarf on test.Uniques dont have ranks , dont have set bonus .Only reason to do is the pet , same like the dunes had the flying carpet. But not all players are pet/mount collectors i know im not.Maybe this will have some challenges(mini events) that give something better but i doubt it

so i did the challenge to and the cape is nice but only if u dont have dragan set , but as a stand alone cape is good .progress is not hard to do in mini event , specialy if u use some amforae keys , and u get 10 from event + mini so u can use some.However when i entered the mini event map the final boss didnt not apeared , maybe it was a bug or something , i saw others killing it so im prety sure it will work on live server.

In conclusion mini event gives better rewards then the main event wich is kinda wierd in my opinion

Last edited: Oct 7, 2016
    Morinphen likes this.
  2. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

The shield for Dk gives Crit Rate, +Dmg and 5% faster weapon attack speed. No one uses that on his shield like ***. (Well the crit rate might be nice but it isnt usefull considering the other enchants).

3. bloodyneo

bloodyneo Forum Master

they want to scare us guys...come on guys its halloween...they scare theEDIT out of meo_O..i cant even come back to play again

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
    -Soifon. likes this.
  4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Looks nice, but I bet it will be grindy... or hard, or both... we'll see :/.

5. Beldak

Beldak Regular

No, grindy, in this game? no

yours,
    Sarcasm.

Heaven and Morinphen like this.
  6. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

Dear Sarcasm,

I was a good boy this year. I helped people on the forums and didn't write bad stuff on the game (Not because I was lazy or something like that...) Could you please give me presents? Last year you gave me the ability to do something that I am too lazy to think of.

Yours honesty - God of time.

Morinphen likes this.
  7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Chronos,

That whiny begging crap may work with your folks ... but that crap doesn't work with me. You are getting the same ability this year again.

Yours
    Sarcasm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.