Hello, I am new to the game!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by RyanED, Nov 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanED

RyanED Forum Apprentice

I just wanted to introduce myself. My name [EDIT]. I've been a long time PC gamer, and I have mostly played games like [EDIT].

But this morning I stumbled across Drakensang Online while browsing some videos on YouTube. I was searching for similar games that I enjoy. I was a little nervous at first, because I knew nothing about this game, but I decided to install this interesting game and I'm very glad that I did. In the few hours that I've played this game I have been having a ton of fun already. It's definitely a game that I enjoy very much.

I created all four characters. The questing is very engaging for me. The side quests give me a lot to do. In fact, I speak to all the NPCS and I end up having so many side quests it makes me feel happy because I like to do all of them. I already enjoy saving up every copper, silver and gold coins, along with the Andermants.

I'm going to learn a lot about this game moving forward. It's just my first day so I can't expect to know everything yet. I am still trying to learn how to upgrade items using the glyphs of power. I have no idea what that is quite yet, and I'm not sure how to melt items. But I am having fun exploring the different areas of the game and fighting all of the cool mobs of monsters.

Thank you for creating a wonderful and beautiful game. I'm pleased to meet everybody here. This appears to be a nice and friendly forum. I already figured out how to add an avatar. Not quite sure on the signature but I'm sure I can figure it out later. I'm going to have a lot of fun playing this game. I intend to be a bit of a newbie for a while so please forgive me if I ask any basic questions. I may end up getting my first mount or pet very soon.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 15, 2017
  2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @RyanED, and welcome to the EN forums and the lovely world of Dracania!, first of all, please have a read at our forum rules before diving deeper into them to make your stay a great one. I edited out both your personal data and the other game's information since both are against the aforementioned rules.

As for your future questions, you'll find almost everything (if not all) that needs to be known about Drakensang Online in the Drakensang Online Wiki, and our DSO Guide here in the forums, any other questions that are not satisfied from those two, you can use the "search" function of the forums and browse through similar questions asked and answered in the past by our team and users, also there are dedicated sections where you can find more specific information depending on what you want to know, if you can't find what you're looking for, have at it and ask! ;)

Hope the provided information helps and for you to have a pleasant experience in the lands of Dracania, best regards. ;)

3. RyanED

RyanED Forum Apprentice

Thank you very much for the links. I look forward to playing and learning this game as I continue to progress. I'm having a lot of fun leveling my characters.

-------MERGED-------

Hello and good day to you, Erebus

I hope it's okay if I bump this thread for a little help.
    I'd like to ask you two questions on here if I may.

1. Can you help me with the forum signature regulations? They have to be within a certain width and height, and kilobyotes, or am I mistaken? I know I read about it somewhere on the rules but I just want to be certain before I try to use a signature. If nothing else I could use a tiny banner. Perhaps add a little text to it. Maybe the levels of my characters? Since I believe I had seen you can add up to four lines of text and even two spaces (but I don't need spaces).

2. I want to learn how to post an image and media (YouTube video). Please, I hope it's okay if I can try to do them on this thread? I didn't know where else on the forums was a good place to try this, so I hope it's okay for me me test it out on this post.

[​IMG]

Thank you. Everybody on here is friendly and I appreciate it. I have enjoyed this game very much in nearly a week of playing it now. It's one of the best games I have ever played. I apologize for not finding this game a lot sooner than I did, but better late than never. I'm just glad to have joined Drakensang Online!

Last edited by moderator: Nov 21, 2017
  4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello RyanED; as you may have noticed - I have merged your posts because you ( unknowingly and unintentionally I believe ) wrote one post right after another which we do not do in this Forum:) Do not worry - in time you will learn. I would like to highly recommend reading through some of the Forum rules which can be found HERE. Also, while you at it - it wouldn't hurt to have a look at some Technical FAQ. Do not forget to visit our Drakensang Online Wiki neither , where you can find pretty much everything about Drakensang Online - it is really cool and very helpful tool.

kind regards

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.