Help for last mini event .

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Zulily19, Jul 14, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zulily19

Zulily19 Someday Author

I have no idea how to start. I kicked bucket into well then the monssters apeared but I can' t kill them sadly lost and sorely confused please help. Lease I'm asking again what do I need to get and how do I find it please post a link if nothing else Thnk you kindly for your time.

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
  2. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

you need blood of the forest to kill the trees. If never having done event before and not in map with others that have you will need to kill other champions around the map to get the blood which when put in the cauldron near the front door will give you a 2 minute buff enabling you to damage the trees. There are 5 such champions around the map and once dicovered their locations never change from run to run. So events should go Kick bucket, buff, kill trees (probably will need a 2nd or 3rd buff during this process), and then kill champions and collect blood for next trip in.

3. Zulily19

Zulily19 Someday Author

Thank you kindly for your answer.^_~

4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

The first run solo is the pits. DSO neesd to find a beter way to handle this for new players. They shoudn't have to lose their entry cost (pearld) because they don't know the rules/guildlines yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.