Help Me i can't start Event :((

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by hubert508, Aug 30, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hubert508

hubert508 Forum Greenhorn

The last time I was doing an event of moon moon unfinished mission, let's just know how to do the event now because i did not miss the mission I have missions 6/6 and 1
    The white badge needs 2 more stamps to complete the missions and start the event. Can I reset my missions ?? Or pardon me in some other way. Ps sorry for any errors and still learning english: D pls help !!!

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @hubert508
    You will have to contact support, they know exactly how to help you with the quest.

Cheers.

3. motorola11

motorola11 Forum Apprentice

hello ,

i write suport have same problem , i cannot play last 2 ( two) NEW MOON EVENT.
    Support has given me the answer that I can not help, now I'm going with old techniques, EDIT .if that does not help I will contact Milan Tarot :)

Last edited by moderator: Aug 31, 2017
  4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hi hubert508 , what my colleague Mal3ficent ment was that you send a ticket to the Support HERE. I have removed your other post from the Support section of the forum- please use the link provided and send your ticket to the Support.Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.