help me I have complaints to make

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by andreyatirador, Jul 3, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andreyatirador

andreyatirador Forum Greenhorn

First, are macros and other programs allowed? pvp is terrible with players using it and abusing it.
    How do I report?
    How should I record the videos?
    What support area should I target?

I contacted suport but I was asked to contact the forum. I do not know what to do.

2. Macros are a violation of the Terms of Service.

We are aware that there are players who do use and abuse these tools, both in PvP and PvE. The developers are still working on ways to detect and identify players who use these sorts of cheating methods, similarly to what they did when bots were a significant problem. Reporting players you suspect of using macros can help the developers identify patterns that will eventually lead to a means to identify and ban these players en masse.

First off, reporting without any evidence cannot be acted on. That said, if you have videos, you can submit them to your language's support team, but be aware that does not a guarantee that there will be any immediate action taken against the player. There has to be incontrovertible proof that they are indeed cheating before they'll get banned.

I recommend that you temper your expectations. When bot users were cheating left and right, very few players got banned on a case by case basis from user reports while the developers built their tools. Instead, once the developers finished, all the cheaters got banned at the same time. Submit your evidence, and do your best to enjoy the game in the meantime. When the time comes, the cheaters will regret their actions once they are caught and banned while you'll keep playing without their toxic presence.

3. andreyatirador

andreyatirador Forum Greenhorn

thanks for the collaboration, I will forward the videos to the support.
    Feel free to close this post

4. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.