Help Needed Q4 INF4

Discussion in 'PvE Players Wanted' started by Aethernity, Dec 27, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Aethernity

Aethernity Forum Apprentice

Hello there, i need someone help to do just 1 run of bearach in inf4 to buy the mace and the belt, dont worry about ressurects since im going to resurrect you and myself as many time as needed.

I know asking for leech is annoying but it is the first time that i seriously need to ask for help as i am a solo player and always been farming my stuff alone ( the reason dso is attractive to me is the solo feature ) and this time after a whole year i am finally able to jump in the parallel world and farm materi fragments decently.

So i would GREATLY appreciate your help, all i need is buy the weapon and belt, i know some people will tell me q7 set is better and im very aware of that but HEY! this is a game and the most important thing is playing what u like isnt?. :)

Btw my IGN is: Kyelir.
    and my server : Agathon.

---MERGED---

bump

[mod note: bumps and consecutive postings are not allowed on this forum]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2018
    ghostmagicus, navelko and Zoltan like this.
  2. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

I kind of liked your post, hope that some player of agathon will help u, have patience, as i know there are not much players on that server, gl.

3. Aethernity

Aethernity Forum Apprentice

Thanks for your support ;), i rlly hope to get someone help since i know there arent as many people as heredur for example... but im not in a rush.