Help on sets and crafting

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -grumblehogg-, Apr 25, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -grumblehogg-

-grumblehogg- Forum Apprentice

Hi there I hope this is in the right place

I'm looking for some help on which sets are which e.g. q1 q2 etc and how u craft them properly and where to get them

everybody seems to know them of by heart I don't get it I have scoured the internet and here looking for answers

I am a returning player and didn't have this crafting system or ma y of these sets

Thanks in advance

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there, and welcome back- good to see you again! I am sure that Members of DSO Community will help you out and suggest some ideas as to what items/sets are now most popular - they would probably like to know what class you play, your level etc. However, even before that happens it would be really good if you got acquainted with a couple of articles found in DSO Wiki : have a look at Crafting 2.0 and Crafting- extension. Also, you may like to have a look at this section of the Forum, where, among other things, you can see some interesting set ups/ builds created by our players;

regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.