herald dragon skin

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by santiago3333, Nov 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. santiago3333

santiago3333 Forum Greenhorn

very good afternoon i would like to know how much is te probability thay herald dragon skin herald to make the mantle

2. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @santiago3333 ,

Welcome to the EN Forum :)
    Herald's Dragon Skin is dropping, but the drop rate is low. You will have to keep farming it :) Be patient.
    We cannot disclose drop rates information, because we do not know them.
    Cheers.

3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

it is too low

4. bassevents94

bassevents94 Someday Author

yes indeed it is very very low , i had had +- 3k keys of progwness used on herald inf1 and still i havent the skin

5. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

farm herald inf 3

6. kai’El

kai’El Forum Greenhorn

I, too used ~ 3000 keys of prowess and no Herald Dragon skin drop. I did Inf 1 mostly. I did Inf 3, until I ran out of essence (used red , then blue, then green) and mighty spirt guards . I went to Inf 1 so I could use white ess, and not go broke buying ess , etc. it’s unreasonable to do 400+ runs on Inf 3 and sustain that . I have many royal gems and runes, 4 royal reds, two black, 6 purple, two green, etc, and all others are mostly sacred. 45k dmg with no ess on, 80k hp, 400 cd, 80% on Inf 4 with ch, 72% armor and resist on Inf 4. It’s not pro, but not a beginner, either. So, I’ll take longer to get it on Inf 1, instead of inf 3 farming. I’m not as strong as Traki or Sargon or others who post regularly here. But I do have patience. I’ll keep at it until I get it, and then post when I do. Lol. I’m not sure what it looks like as a drop- a small brown bag, or with the same light as a unique item, or like the limestone/raw materials as a blob -sort of. It would help to know what it looks like when it does drop. If anyone has gotten it, can you tell me what the drop looked like ? Thx. Good luck everyone... it seems to be a long process. And... Happy Holiday Season to all.

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

[​IMG]

Don't put pressure on yourself ...
    I was not even farming the skin ... and I got them both The Herald's and M'Edusa's. I was just trying to spend my keys and free one slot in my inventory ... so I was doing random dungeons (10 runs of any boss dungeon).

8. kai’El

kai’El Forum Greenhorn

Thank you for posting this picture. I do appreciate it. Good luck all, have fun in the Winter Solstice Event.

Javah likes this.