Herald Inf3 and let's get the golden dmg Herald staff!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -HARRA81-, May 12, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

If not with the luck then you have to be persistent. I spent 1 792 000 Materis :eek:

Ps. This was the second time getting one, I accidentally melted the first one but that is another story.

RainingBlood666 likes this.
  2. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Wow... you got lucky.. of all the gear I bought with materi, not one ever had a gold stat. In my experience, You will get a mediocre item at best 99% of the time when buying... and its not just from Materi vendors.... Gnob and Grimma are the same.

Grats on your item :)

Thanks, Doc.

3. ImmortalDeath

ImmortalDeath Junior Expert

Agreed. But that's because when you are buying, I think you are missing some hidden secret factor that determines drops that I can't quite explain... It's like... if you kill a boss really fast in the right way with like the right crit, then they drop good [EDIT].

Last edited by moderator: May 13, 2018
  4. heror

heror Forum Baron

False on my first q4 inf 3 run wee killed the bear for 5 minutes which is a lot of time and i got the weapon so time isnt a factor.

Other example i often kill herald inf 3 for 1- 2 mins and all the weapons i get are with minimal stats, its just the game telling me not to use it :p

5. ImmortalDeath

ImmortalDeath Junior Expert

On your first kill for each boss at high difficulties, there is a markedly higher chance to get a unique. (I have confirmations from many people on this).

Pretty much all weapons got by many different player from herald are observed to have low base stats, which is why its so rare to get golden base on herald weapon.

1. You are probably not solo killing herald
    and
    2. your dmg is probably not so much compared to 4 other people on your team so this killing factor is probably spread out between the team

6. heror

heror Forum Baron

what does dmg haveto do with drop rate ?
    Just because we dont have statics about drop % why trying to figure it out in the wrong way XD. If that was right about the base dmg , then the ppl with 32k + would get it like every other week with gold base dmg which makes no sense and it aint true

7. semen470

semen470 Padavan

do you really believe in this ? ^^

and congrats Harra !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.