Herald longbow

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by UndergroundKiller, May 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

"Old Herald PW Bow core tooltip information is now properly translated"
    (from r190 patchnotes)

does that mean that Herald longbow can be crafted with a legendary one (and the proper cores)?

2. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

u cant transfer a line from an item to the herald bow using the number of cores required, that if it says on the item that is enchantable

3. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

You cannot, and i dont know why. On both items (leg and unique) the tooltip states they can be crafted/transferred. Ive asked the german mods about it and am still waiting for more info

Yogo and UndergroundKiller like this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

In R191 you can craft the old Bearach longbow ... but only with 2H hoaxbows ... and it should turn into 2H hoaxbow after the crafting.
    I guess same applies to q7 bow.

Yogo and UndergroundKiller like this.
  5. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

so i guess i was spending my gold in the wrong way...

6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

I think you're all talking about something similar that happened to the old Rune gear. I had a tier I 2H rune gun from before the latest update sitting in my inventory - the one that crafted up to the +175 damage.

Now it has the 100% idoti if HP over 33% unique value as well as the core/pristine crafting tooltip, but not the set bonuses.

I'm considering crafting my old level 50 leg lines onto that 2H gun as the result would be 56% more dps on the gun assuming hp is over 33% and glyphs are moved over, as 150 draken cores are easier to get than 250 or 300 ?dark? cores for the herald gun.

I'm not sure if these updates were intended for old items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.