Heredur's doll

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by iNeXoRaBlE, May 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

I have some questions about the Heredur's doll.
    After fighting Sigri i have seen that the "break" icon above the head of the boss disappears.
    When i call the pet again the icon shows again. Is this normal? Do i still get the reduction even without the icon?
    And one more question. The doll still applies for all the team right?

-----MERGED-----

Edit Still no reply and i can't really use it if i have to open it on/off to get the debuff in the boss.

Last edited by moderator: May 30, 2017
  2. smurfaki

smurfaki Someday Author

An interesting question, same here how about heredur's doll serius missing string? It will be better if at least has the string to inform us about it's unique passive and if stackable for example "Reduces End Boss armor and resistance values by 5% (this passive is stackable if other teamates nearby have the same doll)" and also it will usefull if the bosses has permanent the reduction icon above as long as we have these dolls in our team.

Last edited: May 30, 2017
  3. Nalros

Nalros User

Hey iNeXoRaBlE,

I will bring this up in our Weekly Report and see if I can't get some clarification on the issue. In the meantime, please do not bump threads as it is considered spam.

4. iNeXoRaBlE

Well i waited 9days and i got no response, sorry but it was not my fault, i could get an answer from somebody, that's why the forum exist in the first place. Thanks for your reply, its a matter that bothers many players yet nobody had asked, or noticed. A full detailed info about this doll would be greatly appreciated.

P.S my nickname has an "L" at the end :p

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

For days you could have searched the entire forum and find your answer :D
    Because this one has been answered at least 100 times in the past.
    When the icon disappears? During the fight ... or you are turning it off so you can summon another pet?
    One doll applies for the entire team ... you can't use more than one (well you can but only one will have effect).
    Wasn't you suggesting ingame announcement option because you don't want to visit the forum? XD

6. iNeXoRaBlE

The icon disappears after some time during the fight. I don't know if you can do some dmg and then it has some sort of cooldown, that's why i asked. I turn it on/off to get the debuff icon once again.
    I searched the forums and i didn't find the answer to this.(if you have the answer to that link me please :D )
    I am suggesting the ingame announcements for the reason, that if a developer add it to the game maybe we can get it in the time of the rel and hopefully with more details.

7. trakilaki

There is another way .... not only the icon is the indicator that the buff is working ... but also the sound.
    Turn the sound on and listen if there is a special sound (armor break sound like for all classes ... head-butt for your DK) ... that sound is playing all the time.

8. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

so it is working all the time...?:oops:

9. Arx_X

Arx_X Advanced

no, trakilaki just gave you a hint on checking if it is working all the time or not, so you don't have to respawn the pet.
    if you hear the sound then there's no need to re-summon the pet since it's already working

UndergroundKiller likes this.
  10. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I did some tests on the matter and I can say that the pet is working all the time but not in the circus mostrorum (which made me lose a lot of time) in any case, below the screenshots

Dmg with heredur pet

[​IMG]

Dmg without heredur pet

[​IMG]

Dmg with heredur pet

[​IMG]

Dmg without heredur pet

[​IMG]

Here is in a PW boss fight

Dmg without heredur pet

[​IMG]

DMG with heredur pet

[​IMG]

11. trakilaki

Those "bosses" in the Circus are not real bosses. You can stunt hem and you can armor break them.
    Besides ... like the description says ... it is working only with "End Bosses".

Shine2 likes this.
  12. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

You can't stun nor AB em, only the first fours bosses can be affected by CC.
    The other bosses are immune as any other PW boss.

13. trakilaki

What did I say?
    http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Circus_Monstrorum

Those other maps have different names.

14. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I re-done some more test and it's working also on the final bosses in the circus mostrorum in mods higher than normal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.