Suggestion Herold cape at mages

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Elεκτron, Aug 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Elεκτron

Elεκτron Forum Greenhorn

Hello my lovely bigpoints happy birthday to this beautiful game :)

I just wanna report the cape of herold for mages. My problem is that the mages are spamming all the day with this cape fireballs out of Swerdfiled and this is not good for game cuz they got only this skill , dwarfs , rangers , warriors have nothing , its unfair for me. Please remove it or just remove this skill or i will quit this game after 5 years playing , i wanna say was amazing 5 years before on 45lvl. It had a lot of more fun than now. Please remove the skill of the herold's cape for mages it will be more fair.

Thank you:)

Existentialist likes this.
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You what?

That's a completly useless bonus... it isn't any harder to dodge, it almost isn't any stronger than without it. I don't see what's the problem.

3. Dемои

Dемои Forum Pro

First of all, why you go on swerdfield if you are weak?
    Second, who normal go on swerdfield on 2h if 1h player can kill him for hit without lose half hp
    Mage with herold cape and q7 set can spam fireballs and? 1h player with 400+ mana can do the same XD

4. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

i'll translate his temper tantrum in english from the language of noobs: he went to swerdfield, got pwned for being a noob and then he came here to throw a temper tantrum about it

Notice how he's lying because he claims that the other classes have no bonus on that cape: that's so demonstrably false that i can't understand how anyone can make such a claim with a straight face
    besides, the problem is fireball spam according to him: and then, why is he complaining about the cape?he should be complaining about q7 set

And why is he complaining about swerfield at all? it is unbalanced as non official arenas always are
    If there's anything to complain about balance is the official arena, which is a joke that went too far
    shhhhh, don't logic go in the way of his temper tantrum