Hi

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by WarriorRay88, Mar 4, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. WarriorRay88

WarriorRay88 Forum Greenhorn

Hi,

Three questions:

- I am at level 41 but my weapon level is at 35 and my other items are between levels 35 and 41. I don't have enough glyphs to improve them to 41. How can I do ??

- Despite being at level 41, I have no runes. They're few events and runes are pretty expensive. I only have 260 drakens. How can I increase my stock more quickly ??

- Regarding fights against other players, I am just an aspirant. Every player I compete against has a far higher level than mine. How can I improve my player ??

Thanks,
    BigRay

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello WarriorRay88, welcome to DSO EN Forums ! I'm sure our members will be more than happy to help you out and answer some of your questions but if I were you, I would level up your toon to level 55 and then worry about the rest:) Whatever you decide - enjoy and again - welcome to the Forums!

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Hi @WarriorRay88
    At your level, I would recommend farming the Full Moon day maps (Varholm and Moonsilver Mine) for at least 1, mayhaps 2, levels of xp gain (see next para.) This will help your gear situation.

It also has another benefit. Going into the Myrdosch quest line you are going to hit a level requirement roadblock. Since you are going to have to grind out these levels anyway might as well do it where it will also build up the resources for this event as well.

These maps can have a very high number of Champions. Their drops are fairly good, particularly when compared to the ones you meet questing.

Map 1 has npc merchants where you can sell items before heading in map 2. This will help if your bag space is a bit tight.

4. VoulaAek1

VoulaAek1 Forum Connoisseur

By completing full moon and new moon events you will get the speed runes you need.

5. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

BigRay,

MikeyMetro is right.

And the good thing in your favor is that in Varholm (FM) you get the same number of pebbles and wolfsbane on Normal as any higher map and you will eventually need lots and lots of both (90 pebble/15 wolfsane/1 hand - per 999 shinning silver).

(don't waste resources on those pittiful 5 minute scrolls that take 5-10 times the resources on night maps. For now, stick to the day maps.)

Also in the new moon map (name eludes me at the moment), you get the same amount of wood from the trees on Normal as you get on any higher level. So farm the dickens out of that map too.

Then when you hit 54-55 you can go after good versions of those uniques to get to really started in PW. :)