High Latency... (lags)

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by marlon1487, Dec 28, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. marlon1487

marlon1487 Forum Greenhorn

Hello i'm playing drakensang (Heredur) smoothly almost 5 months now but suddenly my latency drops from 90 to 800+ ms for reason i do not know. This happens 3 days ago(x mas day).. tried reinstalling the game and reformatted my laptop but still doesn't work. I used fiber connection 50Mbps and also tried 4G connection to test but still no luck.. Any ideas what might be the problem? anyway i'm in Saudi Arabia (working). Thank you

2. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

Is anyone else using your connection, or are there any heavy programs running or downloading going on?

3. marlon1487

marlon1487 Forum Greenhorn

Thank you, yes there are some connected in our network but i guess no one running heavy apps as they only using in their mobile phones. I also tried the browser to launch the game using vpn to check if my ISP is trying to block my connection but still the same. I think my network maybe congested or something but other online games I've tried is running ok. Also i ping drakensang and it gives 491ms and a 50% packet loss... but when i used speedtest it gives me 4ms ping & 40+Mbps. I'm only disappointed that the 3rd mini event is going on and i can't even enter in map1.

4. Morinphen

Morinphen Forum Overlooker

In that case, you might want to contact Support and see if they can help you before the mini ends. Good luck!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.