Suggestion Honest Player Bonus

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Baragain_, Feb 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

With the latest Bot Ban announced, it got me thinking about all the trouble cheaters cause and the temptation to honest players to cheat to keep their edge. Then there is how insanely long these issues last and the honest players ask themselves why they do the right thing when it seems like they are always compeating against cheaters.

So......
    Wouldn't it be nice if after every game wide ban wave, the honest players who were left got some sort of gift from BP as a way of saying "Sorry you had to put up with that crap for so long, and thank you for playing honest."

2. DJBarman

DJBarman Active Author

Thumbs up ! :D

Yogo and DocWhisky like this.
  3. Although I LOOOVE this idea, it will take BP how long to catch every single bot/cheater? Will they catch them all? If they do give a gift of some sort for us, honest players and the time we have had to deal with the bots, who is to say they don't accidentally give some of those bots OUR gift. :(

Icke likes this.
  4. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

The only thing wrong with this post is.... it only lets me "like" it once :D:D:cool::cool::):););)

5. _Baragain_

If this bot script is anything like their past bot scripts, it is highly accurate.

And when they get around to the exploits, if it is anything like their pinatia script, it too was highly accurate. That one even differentiated between light use and heavy use.

Zulily19 and GoulishNightmares like this.
  6. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

A BIG +1 from me :D

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Zulily19 likes this.
  7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

8. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

This is an idea I can support 100%. I like how you think Baragain! Getting rid of the dishonesty factor within the game is much overdue and showing some support for the loyal, honest gamer would go a long way to soothing some hurt.

Zulily19 likes this.
  9. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

good idea

10. _Baragain_

That Baragain fellow is a lucky guy. I wish I could get that on my Drhorrible toon. :p

Zulily19 and Yogo like this.
  11. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Big +1 to this idea.......

I hope that these ban waves become a permanent feature (daily/weekly/monthly).

Demon likes this.
  12. Hetsunien

Hetsunien Padavan

Rewards may look like:
    - 5 health potions
    - 100 infernal passages
    - 500 war escences
    - 20 Draken
    - 1 mighty spirit guard

13. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

This is nothing, up the rewards
    20 drakens are nothing, 500 essences are nothing, ditto for the rest

I suggest 10k andermants at least, but the offers can go up

14. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

What about a Free Premium Package for 1 month?:)

15. Sakkon

Sakkon Forum Greenhorn

I'm not settling for anything lower than a royal ruby.

16. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

1 royal rune will be great, but they will give a reward similar to what trakilaki suggested xD

17. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I'm never one to turn down a gift, but personally, just getting rid of cheaters is a huge gift for me. I don't interact with the cheaters much because I don't PvP seriously and I don't have any OP toons, but the principal of the thing just bugs me. Isn't playing the game all about testing your mettle against the game, other players, yourself?

Cheating or abusing exploits is kind of like playing checkers with a 5 year old and then cackling with glee when you beat them. It doesn't make you a better person, it hurts those around you, and makes a mockery of the game.

Rhysingstar and Eridiani like this.
  18. Eridiani

Eridiani Forum Apprentice

I think your reward for not cheating will be .... NOT GETTING BANNED,in better case,lol.Cus,mistakes can be made.
    (i really hope that anuncement about "BAN WAWE" not serve the purpose just to scare cheaters) :D

Shansurri likes this.
  19. Demon

Demon Forum Mogul

Yes you right and in my opinion 2 weeks is too much.

As for reward they should listen us more often and implement stuff from creative corner more often not after 2 years or so.
    My reward is to make this game les pay 2 win, and in order to do that they should remove entrance cost for infernal 3 mode and to put all that weapons skins on shop not to make them available with cores.
    I don't need premium time from them i just want them to make the game more playable to have the chance to farm easier solid cores and augment cores.

For a symbolic gesture they can give us a new costume or a skin for helmet like that crown from 1000 wins on pvp, that is it i don't need anything just to do a good job with ne stuff they will implement.

I think something like that can show you that you resist at the 3rd ban wave can be enough.

[​IMG]

Anyway we are buffoons in front of the cheaters and bot users so why not make that official :))
    I think they can make a section on costumes tab named Ban rewards and every time they have a ban wave they should come with a new piece of costume and of course for 3 pieces a reward. i think this can be fun :))

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
    Icke and Eridiani like this.
  20. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

How about some free maxed runes and gems for each of the fair players? Its not such a big deal for BP apparently that others got ALL of them at max for free..so why not give some extras to everyone especially to those that were fair for so long?

GoulishNightmares likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.