Suggestion Honest Player Bonus

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Baragain_, Feb 22, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Icke

Icke Forum Greenhorn

For me its more important that i know, I never cheated in 1 game. But of course I like this idea...."Costume of honesty"

2. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well I dont really care much I cancelled my premium renewal because I usually buy deluxe in anyways.
    But I will stop both.
    I have been grinding tirelessly for months and now my build feels weaker than ever before and not even talking about pvp am talking pve here.
    Server: Agathon
    Player: Gourex

3. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

Like 1 hour ago there was a guy (Heredur server, cardhun region chat) saying that players should (to make it fast) shut up and stop CRYING (because when someone points out an unfair thing, he us crying, right?) about botters because they don't steal anything from players :D:D

DocWhisky likes this.
  4. sjwing

sjwing Forum Apprentice

I don’t do much pvp, as almost everyone in there is seriously OP, with ridiculous healing regeneration, dmg, speed, etc. I have dmg and health, a good bit of it through crafting. But these guys are beyond super-charged. They obviously have Max highest runes, max royal gems, etc. I just stand there and let them kill me, it’s not worth trying. Just there for a clover, so I can build up my runes to eventually survive or -gasp- win against them. A lot of them run together , and it’s a “disease”, as someone put it. It spreads to players who are trying to get stronger with good intentions, but shown the advantages of other ways to get ahead faster and stronger .
    Anyway, I’ll do my little bits of pvp for clovers now and then, and stay away from them.

Lazycrazy and DocWhisky like this.
  5. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I agree completely. I completely stopped doing pvp when the great nerfing occurred and have not missed it one little bit, but I hate cheaters and I've seen too many get away with it for too long.

I've been around long enough to have seen quite a few exploits and never once took advantage of any of them, because it's not right to do that. If I ever become OP, I want to do it because I earned it.

Dragonnns, MikeyMetro and DocWhisky like this.
  6. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

Hopefully someone set him straight.
    They do steal something from other players... The ability play on an untainted server. To compete against fairly built competitors. The cheaters take the fun out of the game for those that dont cheat...
    Its like when someone in sports uses performance enhancing drugs to gain an advantage.

Exactly right! :)

Thanks, Doc.

7. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

They are tecnically right, they are not stealing, they are cheating, it's a different thing
    Stealing implies they take something from you and you can't get it back

8. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Recently I see in PvP a lot of people with insane running speed... either people playing fair have quit or abusing the daily deal bug is fairly common.

9. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

I was wandering around yesterday, and did a little research. I kinda wish I hadn't.

I don't want a 'fair player reward'. I want DSO to consider that people with maxed out runes, max gold lines, and max gems likely also have max anders, for which we can assume they did not farm OR purchase. Run a data search to establish the amount of anders 'given' by DSO through sales and drops, the amount of anders spent in game, and I think the scope of the problem will be miserably clear. When DSO prices (for example) buffs at 5k, and those buffs dance off the digital shelves swiftly, this is a false economy, and not one that a fair player can utilize.

So yes, script/bot runners are indeed stealing from us, because they are causing a level of inflation in which the fair players cannot play. There is a reason that counterfeiting carries such a huge penalty in the real world. As for whether it's rampant or not, like I said... I did a bit of research. Boy are my eyes wide open now. I'm also kinda depressed. I think I'm going to go kill something. You know... in the game. ;)

10. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

I was just paraphrasing

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.