Suggestion Hope i got it right :)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Djuka, Jan 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Djuka

Djuka Forum Greenhorn

Well i tryed to find page were i can post some suggestion to game but i couldnt find it out so im thinking that here is right place so if its not i guess you can transver it to right place so lets start.
    1. I have some suggestion to the game i hope that it helps you
    So first i would like to ask u if u can make that leader of the party can kick players out of the party when they are inside cave cuz i noticed that when leader of party is inside some cave like Dragan or Spider he cant kick anyone out.
    2. So next one is bugg ,sometimes while im pressing ctr or Z idk which one some text apear near my champion sayng: "Locale: Text" i hope u can fix that one too :)
    3. I have suggestion about Ardemants, i would like to ask you if you can make Phone Payment so ppl can donate with Phone those one is for kids under 18 which ones doesnt have cards.
    4. It would be great to make some option where ppl could see when was the last time their guild members/freinds logged in,so even guild masters could easy follow up whos active and whos not.
    5. Im thinking about making something like player information so ppl could see their status or making some stone in game which can allove u see other players informations,or to make something likeee adding some option which alloves you to see your party members health how many hp they have. Some things like that would be great :)
    6.And yes i almost forgot it would be great to see all the chat and what i mean under that is, like when im looking at party chat i cant see guild chat so it would be great if u could make that i can see whole chat so i dont have to swap between always.Or to make some button in options where ppl which want can have that.
    Well for now thats all i rember but i had alot of good suggestion i will post them more :) i hope you like it. Ty

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No you did not.
    All of your points has been already covered in multiple threads ... and answered . :D

3. mjmuju

mjmuju Junior Expert

And then died, buried in the deep dark graveyard without being realised. Well, most of them.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

No they didn't die ... and were not released because there is nothing to be released.
    1. This option has been intentionally made unavailable in those maps ... since the "relog bug" got "fixed" the devs made this option unavailable because two reasons:
    a) to prevent abuse
    b) to prevent players losing resources
    2. It is not a bug ...but rather bad connection or server malfunction
    3. BP has its own payment options working across all of their games and DSO devs can't influence much on this particular matter.
    4. Already suggested many times in the forums.
    5. Similar to "player inspection" (or whatever was the name) ... many players disagree with this option ... me being one of them.
    6. ATM the chat is bugged and players can't see the guild chat when using the group chat and vice versa. But that is just a bug ... when not bugged you can see the messages from both chats ...no mater if you are in guild or group chat.

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  5. Kiwigal1244

Kiwigal1244 Active Author

#1) Definitely dislike that suggestion. During my earlier years in this game I still remember the person who would kick people from the group, moments before the Big Boss was killed. They got the prize because of our help.

I lost drops and quest remained incomplete.
    To kick any player in your group is rude.

Had to respond to that one even though trakilaki explained all .. perfectly.

trakilaki likes this.
  6. mjmuju

mjmuju Junior Expert

@trakilaki ah I meant another ideas, not particularly these ideas on this thread. You know, like autopickup new moon progress, guild online status/last date, etc. I don't think these ideas are good (or secure) either. Especially the first one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.