how can i imporve my char. ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ahmadjerjeesa11, Aug 31, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ahmadjerjeesa11

ahmadjerjeesa11 Forum Greenhorn

Last edited by moderator: Aug 31, 2017
  2. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

by playing the game more duh u are lv 34 with equipment lv 30 and under u know u must get equipment for ur level if u keep killing lower level enemies u wont get better equipment kill those at ur lv or play events

3. ahmadjerjeesa11

ahmadjerjeesa11 Forum Greenhorn

the drop rate is bad i play in a1 or a3 but i still cant get good items !

4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

While having all legs and uniques sounds good on paper, when you at lower levels, you're only hurting yourself. Costs way too much to upgrade and takes forever.

Go and find good greens with 2 gold base lines, then go back to farming the pw and upgrade that gear up fast. You'll be amazed at how strong you can get very quickly. Once cdeepal showed us the way on how to build a character, it all makes sense.

Once you hit cap level, then you begin refocusing on uniques, but by then you'll have the stats to do it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.