How many of you finishes New Moon event ?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nvmind, Oct 16, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

How many of you finishes New Moon event ?

1. I usually finish it

23.9%
  2. Only doing it up to the first attack speed rune

50.0%
  3. Usually not playing it at all

26.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

This thread is about the new moon event, not the gwenfara event.

2. rogue07

rogue07 Someday Author

It's a pain in the... but i still finish it every time, since by the time i joined DSO they had already removed sapphires. the newer generation has no choice but to farm those events lol
    (where the attack speed growth goes from 8% a month, to 4% a month, then 2% and eventually 2% per 2-3 months)

usually finish it, and feel like ive died a little inside xD

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  3. krawler2018

krawler2018 Junior Expert

i play until the first rune or stop even before that, in the future i wont play it because i already got what i wanted from the bosses, so id rather spend that time farming in PW or making points for leaderboards

4. I finished the New Moon ...and the Full Moon..and the Main part of the Ghost Festival. A tip to finishing is go with someone you enjoy questing with because you will be running in and out many times, so going alone gets quite boring.

-MERGED-

Its so sad, all that work for 2% speed increase. Truly xD

Last edited by moderator: Nov 8, 2017
    rogue07 likes this.
  5. nvmind

nvmind Forum Inhabitant

This is off topic, but why playing ghost festival main event at all, before mini starts ? I started playing that event when mini started and did them both together. I finished main event while walking towards the entrance to mini.

6. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

uh, possibly because of lack of time to do both the main and the mini, for one. if your game time was constrained during the mini, you might want to get what you can done earlier.

7. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

I finish the New Moon event each month. My main goal is the drakens and so along the way, the small attack speed runes are a nice throw in. I realize it takes forever to combine enough of them to see much difference in your build, but the new players need something and this may help them in the long run.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.