Feedback How they create this Offers and where is LOGIC?

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Naikon, Nov 19, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Naikon

Naikon Forum Greenhorn

[​IMG]
    How its possible to calculate this PRICES for this Buffs, which ppl can buy for few gold from vendor? just how?? its unbeliveable how unlogic it is... Just remove them from Offers, or chance Stack from x5 to mb x50 or x100+, even it it will be x200 nobody will accept it.
    Add the Real offers, remove this buffs and tonns another of trash thing from this Daily Offers =)

p.s. English Screenshot language fixed.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019
  2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @Naikon ,
    Please check this tutorial about posting images on forum.
    Have in mind, if you are uploading screenshots in other language than English you need to provide translation.

Cheers

3. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

The whole DD is quite useless. In fact it only exists to sort of manipulate you to pull more ander out of your pocket. It rolls a ruby in the top row, so you go to the ander shop and buy some crap, or gems for full price to get the bonus ruby from DD. Like, ok, it's not so bad after all, because you really get something for free, but at the same time maybe you wouldn't even spend the ander in the first place if it weren't for the DD bonus, so it is a bit manipulative.

You're right some of the items are totally useless. Nobody is going to spend 30+k ander on gems or whatever just to get some 5 buffs as a bonus lol
    But at the same time, imagine if there was a rune of enhancement or a radiant ruby in the DD every day. The game would scream buy ander, buy ander! every day. I'm quite glad there are so many trash items because if there only were valuable and useful things, I'd feel like I'm constantly missing out on something because I don't have enough ander.
    The fact that DD rolls useful things only here and there, makes you feel like you can farm enough ander to be able to get some nice bonus from the DD once in a month or so without missing out on too many good items.

piteris2 likes this.