How to build a well balanced 1H

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Rhysingstar, Feb 26, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Needfix

Needfix Forum Greenhorn

Yes, pure frenzy is good only with trust friends or guild. Good tips, thanks.
    I'm sorry i should thought these bunch of info need more time to prepare. I feel some kind of stupid. ( about 1h left build info)
    For glass canon i mean past on SW. With DK i feel better, have lower dmg on 1h but can easy face with minibosses in PW(without spamming CC-crowd control, skills) But you are right. Best option is a balance.
    For the end I want sorry for my trashy speech and thank you for yor work and exhausting answers. Youre doing interesting job here. If used for thing what we really intrested ing, math start to be fun, even if they are a simple calcs in excel.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2016
  2. Mario_Boss

Mario_Boss Regular

This is my for spaming taunt on fatal boss

[​IMG]

Needfix likes this.
  3. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Hey Doc... Tried to make a sheet on my phone with your formulas and it doesn't correspond with yours:
    [​IMG]

4. mirko1234567

mirko1234567 Active Author

:)
    [​IMG]

5. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is one fast sword!
    Yours is correct. I had made a mistake early on with my math that was pointed out in another thread and I came back and fixed my equations, but I apparently never fixed my screenshot. Thanks for pointing that out. I'm fixing it now.

mrmlja likes this.
  6. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

From Honor points...Where would you use this and the damage must be a negative????[​IMG]

7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Well, no doubts there... that is a fast 1H build. Great for agro tanking.

8. rjrichards

rjrichards Forum Pro

Why is it that finding a very good 1H weapon is a difficult thing to do? It seems that only thing good that drops is 2H and I'm currently lacking the cape for the old Dragan set. Opinions as to what the ideal 1H weapon would like?

Also lacking crit and crit damage at the moment but I don't want to wait for a year + for enough Draken to buy Dragonache. If it will help I can post my current laughable stats for the critique.

9. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Probably 3x weapon damage% axe plus either +damage or +crit for the 4th line. Maybe even attack speed%.

If you had 2/3 or 3/3 of warlord then pairing it with a tier 2 or higher wolfslayer shield is the start of a nice balanced 1H build as it gets you quite a bit of crit in a spot that lacks it.

rjrichards likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.