How to farm pearls

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by nasty_player, Jun 26, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nasty_player

nasty_player Forum Greenhorn

Hi players,

Is there any tips on how to farm pearls in an efficient way? This event takes too much time and I am not strong either. It is difficult to play harder mode in agathon since I don't understand spanish to get a group.

2. gun

gun Forum Great Master

I believe some players who are not speaking English willing to try to get level with you to communicate. Though through simple English.
    I've met Russian player who use Google Translate to communicate with me. Took time.. but he enjoy it.:)

I guess this is your first Dragan event. Please consider just to make the best of it with what you can do.
    If you can not have the full set of the uniques, is fine.
    If you can not finish mini events, is fine.
    This event will come back, you will get stronger and will perform better next time.

I do not mean to compare with some of us who were waiting and saving draken to get old dragan set in 8 months. It's fine with us.
    This event had been reworked, now players get easier to get the uniques.

Cheers :)

PS: You also may get help here to get group. I think some of members are from Agathon!
    https://board-en.drakensang.com/forums/pve-players-wanted.139/

3. wolfie54

wolfie54 Active Author

Invitation was sent to join Nobles of Duria guild.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And if you see DrHorrible online, send me a whisper. I don't mind helping someone who is working on making their toon better. For speed farming, I'm usually running Normal or Painful depending on if I'm looking for glyphs or gold as the secondary farm (normal for lots of green items to sell, painful for lots of exos to melt.)

5. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

Kind of unrelated but don't you agree now the new spider defense set is better then the old dragan set. I like how the sets have been reworked.

Now to on track. The best way to farm pearls is on normal and just got in a pattern through out the map. This is the best way for most players unless they are much stronger and can do harder difficulties just as easy as normal. This is 30 day event and don't worry about rushing it. For a weak player, they can make 250+ pearls and hour. I am an above average player and can make 500+ per hour. The very best can make 1k + and hour.

-MERGED-

I am on agathon server too (in game name is badaxx) if you can catch me online just ask for help.

Last edited by moderator: Jun 28, 2017
  6. gun

gun Forum Great Master

I agree. I would like to say, atm the event is better in term of getting uniques & the quality of uniques it self as you mentioned.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.