How to play in browser?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ottmera, Apr 21, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ottmera

Ottmera Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

So i just started this game and heard that it was a browser game, but as soon as i go on the main page it asks me to download client witch i did and played but when not on my laptop i am wondering how to play it in browser.

When i press Play on website and chose server it just redirects me to download client page. I was using Edge first but now switched to Chrome and even downloaded Java Plugin and it still does the same.

can anyone help?

Ottmera

2. iNeXoRaBlE

iNeXoRaBlE Forum Great Master

You must download a browser that supports java, an old one, java is no longer supported to the latest browsers, so the game can't be played in the latest ones... I don't really see the reason to play in browser anyway..

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

The only main stream browser that still works with java is IE 11. It is hidden in Win10 so you need to do a search to find it.
    • Client does not remember multiple accounts
    • Clients does not even remember my server
    • Client has to be reloaded each time switching between TS & Live servers
    • Forum viewer lacks some functionality
    • Client is more prone to crashes
    • Client graphics deteriorate during long play sessions
    • shall I go on? ;)
    Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Start/Run/Windows >type in iexplorer > Enter

Refuse to update anything... life is good! :)

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017
  5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Ottmera ,

Welcome to EN Forum ;)
    Actually, you can play via Internet Explorer 11. At least for some players it is working. Make sure that you are running the latest java version.

We are looking forward to hear any feedback from you.
    Cheers,

6. redford69

redford69 Forum Greenhorn

I am on internet explorer 11 and it still asks for the download. Unfortunately this is a public computer so I cannot download on to it. Any other options?? I would really like to continue playing the game.

7. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Java needs to be enable in IE 11 settings to get it to work with the game. Since you are on a public machine it is likely the sys admin does not allow it. So I would guess you are pretty much out of luck here until you can steal (err... umm.. I mean buy :p) a machine of your own.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tgean

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.