how to transfer accounts

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Firefly12318, Mar 15, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firefly12318

Firefly12318 Forum Greenhorn

guys,i have been playing drakensang on kogregate for a while and i deciced to download the game.I cant figure out how to transfer the kongragate account to my downloaded game. When i try to log in with those details ( the ones from browser) it says ''failed to find user'' HOW DO I TRANSFER MY ACCOUNT???

2. Erebus

Erebus User

Hello @Firefly12318 , and welcome to the EN forums, please have a read at our Forum Rules before you dive in further into the forums to make your stay with us a good one. ;)

Now, regarding your issue, we released an Official announcement about Firefox changes and DSO web version, where we stated that, if you play DSO through a partner site, you must contact support so that they can get you home to Dracania after verifying your user data. You can contact our awesome support team from this link.

I'll close the thread now since we cannot provide any further help on the matter through the forums, cheers. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.