Suggestion Hud Resize

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Sn4pissick, Jun 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Sn4pissick

Sn4pissick Forum Greenhorn

Hey there,

Devs, can you please update the hud or give us the option too? I have played multiple rpgs and MMO's throughout the years and most of them give you the option to resize the hud. It was talked about last year as something that was suppose to happen. When I play on my Dragonknight, its hard to not mis-click when I have multiple buffs up, skills, mini map, party, group skills, and tool bar at the top. Can you please make a point on giving us the option to resize our hud, and POSSIBLY ZOOM OUT from our character as well? Thank you.

DK lvl 55 Sn4pissick
    SM lvl 55 Snapissick
    RA lvl 55 H4mm
    SW lvl 55 xw4rh4mmerx
    Guild: Legion of Angels

Last edited: Jun 22, 2019
    aBDuLHaMiTHaN likes this.
  2. heror

heror Forum Baron

What can i say when i have to cast guard+ singu + mind control + lightning + mana potions while dodgin grimmagt atacks . Its time we are allowed to stopp screnn shaking and to be allowed to zoom out.

3. Shazam

Shazam Forum Greenhorn

resizing the hud and more in game settings sounds good