Hunter lvl 55 - What to do next

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dullahan, May 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dullahan

Dullahan Forum Apprentice

Hello everyone,

I picked up level 55 a few days ago and would like to know what to do here to increase my status, preferably my DPS.

Comments:

- I will change all items to my level 55;
    - I'm not P2W, all I get is discarded and nothing bought.
    - I just play with my brother and we do not get most of the bosses on the painful level, we can kill the monsters, but the bosses are tough.
    - I did the whole game quest (Except than PvP).

I'm waiting for some tips.

Good game and good fun.

[​IMG]

2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Do the dragan event when it comes later this month and try to get the highest tier dragan you can get. If you can get a full set that will allow you to start participating in group runs to get pw end game gear.

3. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

I challenge you to go Infernal 2 on any parallel world you want. I know that killing even 1 monster will seem like a boss, but once you get item drops from them, they will more than double your current items strength. Once your whole gear set is Tier5 items (obtained from infernal 2), your health will be over 25000, and armor especially will increase to 55-60% reduction. Let me know if you succeed :D

Shansurri likes this.
  4. FredyX666

FredyX666 Advanced

my advice to you would be save 192k of materi fragments to buy weapon ang gloves q7 but that will take some time. farm everything, melt equipment for upgrading, finish every event, maybe join a guild.

infinite grinding parallels and eventually you´ll find better equipment which is better than unique pauldrons, torso and gloves (which i suppose are from the dessert). on the next new moon try to get both spider set and witch set as many parts as possible

Jhinstalock: good advice, i suppose you should go Ocean of bones and kill the knight, maybe you´re lucky and drop a ring

Jhinstalock likes this.
  5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Lets do this in phases.
    Firstly you will need to gem and glyph eternally.
    But what do you do how do you get more damage right away?
    Buy the dune weapon 2h (tier it if you want) it will allow you to farm and kill faster. (it costs only 1499 anderment)
    armor ( get temple guardian pieces from lor tac) it will allow you to farm higher levels.
    Like FredyX said save up materi to buy Q7 or mind you maybe Q4 (many will say no for Q4 but some will say yes)

In the upcoming dragan sponsor pearls for people willing to kill dragan for you on high tiers.
    Your uncrafted weapon choices are limited but assuming you want as much damage as possible:
    Blood rune sword (high speed and 3 parts bonus)
    Dragan sword on T6
    Dune weapon 2H (max drop is t3 but you can buy t0 very cheap)
    * uncrafted if youre lucky the weapon with the highest increased damage on item and damage (virtually 85% of a crafted 3/1 craft) is the weapon from premium shop
    Next learn to craft
    Take part in leaderboard
    Get unique set bonuses from PW
    Most players opt for 3 witch seeker parts from new moon: 2 pieces 11% speed 3 pieces 22% max damage * shoulders has 12 to 15% increased damage and provides good armor
    Check out the forum for good 2h builds for damage.

Jhinstalock likes this.
  6. Dullahan

Hi,

@Novadude I'll do this, waiting for an event to arrive.

@Jhinstalock the biggest problem is that I only play with my brother, in the parallel world we were able to complete only in level 1 (DOLOROSO), it would be impossible to complete in other levels with this my Status at the moment.

@FredyX666 Yes, it will take a while to merge all the fragments.
    And as for melting the items, I'm already doing that, in my Set there are some parts that are far below the proper level.

@Phyrix In the event that happened now of the 15th I was able to drop the Bow, Belt and beyond the Speed Runes that helped me a lot.

The biggest problem of going in Dragan at higher levels with the help of other players with high level is that I die in only 1 hit of Dragan where even though I have spent the pearl to open the portal they do not revive, I not use VIP (I do not have it) nor Andermants, so it gets complicated.
    And if I stand in the corner expecting them to kill, or end up pushing me out of the group or leaving, even though I have invoked the dragon.
    I say this from my own experience in the old events of both Dragan and others.

The image below shows how my status is currently after increasing some items and picking up other 2.
    [​IMG]

navelko likes this.
  7. deliburan78

deliburan78 Advanced

It`s not a ranger , it`s a dwarf :(

8. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Join a guild and run Dragan with them. Most guilds are created with the goal of helping others in the guild to achieve their goals.

Those who group and leave dead group members around should be avoided. Add those characters to your ignore list.

9. Jhinstalock

Jhinstalock Active Author

What server do you play? I'll totally take you for a run if you're on Agathon.

Dullahan and Shansurri like this.
  10. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Seems you're on Agathon since you mention a difficulty in Spanish. (might be wrong though about location)
    Just like Jhinstalock offered, I offer help too
    Dragan you wont need to do anything Gourex (me) and Soulsight will do all the killing for you. (fatal infernal and infernal 2 * inf3 only if we have enough reds)
    Soul has 24k damage 17k crit @ 2 attacks per second (might be lower he crafted his adornment now with crit only.) I think his CD is 290%?
    My damage is 22300 16.5k crit 1.82 attacks per second and 225% cd (ugh still working on my cd)
    We can help you in PW too (We have tried to stay away from pw maps untill lb starts, because we will be farming solid core and doing LB at the same time)

Dullahan and Jhinstalock like this.
  11. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

If on Agathon there are quite a few real good English speaking guilds to join. Most will be very glad to help run events and Q maps up to infernal 3.

Dullahan and Jhinstalock like this.
  12. Dullahan

@Jhinstalock , @Phyrix and @BigHink - Yes, I am from the server Agathon

I would greatly appreciate your help.
    Sorry for writing my English, I'm only medium in reading English,while writing I have to use some translator to help me
    like Google Translate. I speak Portuguese.
    My Hunter's nickname is Kiittsune and and my brother's nickname that plays with me is Zbel.

I added you on the friends list in the game, when the event starts I will send a message asking if you are currently
    doing the event. And again thank you very much.

:):p:D

Jhinstalock likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.