I can't find Gramps Jullov or Tayaz Huntress, please help

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by splitdog, Nov 28, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. splitdog

splitdog Forum Greenhorn

I am lvl 46 and on Agathon server. It says to find Tayaz Huntresses and Gramps Jullov in Fjalnir's Cradle of Frost. I have looked everywhere and still can not find either. Please help me in finding both of them.

2. calinka

calinka Forum Apprentice

Hi, here you will find everything you need to know about each quest , when the continent was realeased the julov could change the places in in the map. But you don't have the direction thing i mean when you pick what you have to do and the game shows you where or what to kill/find. http://drakensangonline.wikia.com/wiki/Quests

3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

The Cradle of Frost map changes a couple of times (sub-sections join) ... you may just need to complete a couple of more tasks for that final form of the map to appear where you can then find the missing NPCs.

4. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Gramps Jullov doesn't show a quest marker on your mini map or wouldn't work with quest guidance, but if you go to the very far east on the map, you can locate him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.