i dont understand how to progress in the dracanian anniversary festival - larcenous dark dwarves

Discussion in 'Event Questions' started by zakar-mocro, Aug 17, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. zakar-mocro

zakar-mocro Forum Apprentice

i dont understand how to progress in the dracanian anniversary festival - larcenous dark dwarves.

what do i need to do???

pleas help me

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

3. Aslandroth

Aslandroth Regular

Generally an event FAQ is posted on this site. Traki does an amazing job with the wiki, and I can't fault his work, but the fact that the representatives of the business are pointing players to a fan site, that the fan doesn't get paid to produce, because of their own failure to produce documentation, speaks volumes about the direction BP is going in.

FAALHAAS likes this.
  4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Or maybe the powers that be recognize and respect the effort of the community... so much so that at one point, they even had the link to the wiki on the DSO home page.

5. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Big point has always been lazy when it comes to guides and indeed Traki does a better job than all BP employees combined.

10 out of 10 google searches regarding this game will bring you to the fanwiki

6. HEXMETAL

HEXMETAL Forum Apprentice

Are you drunk? This question is too late or too soon. I am drunk, on rum and Dr. Pepper and it is only 8 am. =D
    [Edit] do you mean 'Defeat the Undefeatbles', when you say anniversary?

7. BigHink

BigHink Forum Inhabitant

I guess you must be as original post is from last August