Support I need a bit of help

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by pszabiHUN, Jul 17, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pszabiHUN

pszabiHUN Forum Greenhorn

Hello i have wrote this here becuse i have a problem. I was trying to get my father's account back which got stolen in 2015 but my local support said that there is nothing with it and they say that its my fault that it got stolen and they dont even tried to helpm me just drove me instantly off and i want to ask that how can i contatct someone who isnt hungarian but more like an english support member who knows whaat hes doing

2. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Hello @pszabiHUN and welcome to DSO English Forum.
    There is nothing we can help you with, here on this forum. Only Hungarian Support can assist you with the matter.
    In my personal opinion, odds of reviving dinosaur from a fossil are higher than getting back an account stolen back in 2015. But you never know, miracles do happen. You are free to contact Hungarian Support again.

Cheers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.