I need help for farm

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by estr123, Sep 19, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. estr123

estr123 Forum Greenhorn

Hi. I play in server Grimmag. My problem is that nobody wants to help me. For now I need help to get the Cloaked Wrath - this is sword for dragon knights. This sword can be dropped by Mortis and Kalis on every mode. With the last release, the sword can be obtained and in mode 1.

Actually I searched a lot of groups, but nobody is serious and nobody wants to help me.

The problem is I'm very weak... I was very strong before level 50, but now at level 55 I'm noob! I can't make and 1 kill in the arena. I know i need better items, and now I'm trying to get them. I'm collecting fragments to buy the q7 set and more things, but right now i want to have the Cloaked Wrath. I really want to get the sword on higher tier (for example tier 3 or 4), but nobody wants to help me for bigger mode of difficulty. The people helps only in mode 1, so maybe i will get the sword in mode 1 and later i will make it higher tier. If someone from here is enough strong to help me in higher mode of difficulty, then i will be very thankful!

I'm serious, i really need help! In solo mode i can kill only Heredur, Grimmag and M'edusa.. because I'm still weak. Actually i will need and more help, but for now the only thing I'm looking for is the Cloaked Wrath!

Thanks. :( I hope someone will help me.

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello estr123 and welcome to DSO EN Forum! We hope you find our Forum useful and make some great friends. Good luck!

best regards

3. gun

gun Forum Great Master

Hello estr123,

If you just want to buy. I'm sure one of many strong player would help, keep trying to ask for help. Don't forget to mention that you just want 1 run to buy the unique. Perhaps they would more consider to help out.

Another thing, you mentioned that you are weak at 55. We all are after the expansion came out. Yes, you need better items.. but the items not necessarily to be uniques.

Many fresh 50-55 asked me to help them to kill PW bosses. If they want my help to farm bosses in hope for unique drop. I refuse to help.
    I will help them if they just want to buy from unique merchants. I will suggest them to buy T4 or T5. If they want it T5, I will help them to kill infernal 2 bosses with the cost of my resources.

Most of them have the reason like you. They are still weak. All those strong character were weak once. But they don't ask how they grow strong. Which is indication that they are still lack of knowledge on character development process. Well getting uniques is not the best way to grow strong. But farming regular items and craft them to get better and better enchantments is. Plus you may get materi fragment & other resources build up that are usable later in perfect timing.

Look at this:
    https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/show-what-you-have.23784/page-29#post-668884
    https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/show-what-you-have.23784/page-29#post-669545
    https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/show-what-you-have.23784/page-29#post-674042
    Except for unique cloak. cdeepal build his SW without unique, he have solid character that is keep on growing as he planned. If I want to start new character, I definitely follow his path.

Good luck :)

4. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

Everything seems harder at first at 55 then when 50 first came because items have the potential to be more powerful then ever because of pristine crafting now. Keep on working and everything will come together. yes do what Gun said and make sure you have materi to buy unique so strong players are more willing to help you because its guaranteed you will get something out of it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.