I need help to craft the Dragan's Incensed Staff

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by GuardaEspaldas, Feb 9, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GuardaEspaldas

GuardaEspaldas Forum Greenhorn

I do have all the parts to create the Dragan's incensed staff which included the pattern, Dire, Sigil and breath. I bought the crafting manual but still can't craft the weapon.

2. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

We need more details to detect the problem... like some screenshots of the ingredients in the workbench and your lvl maybe.
    You might not have enough gold/ander to craft it... I dunno. As I've said... need more info.

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

And, as far as I know, you don't need the crafting manual to craft the weapon, just to do transfer crafting with the weapon.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You have to buy the recipe from Gnob
    [​IMG]

but that is not enough ... you have to actually use the recipe (right-click on it) and add it to your "crafting book"

[​IMG]

If you have all the parts you can craft the weapon.

EDIT
    ======
    This is a level 17 character that had no recipe.
    I had to buy the recipe first so I can craft it.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  5. You will also need the manual for infusing the staff if you wish. IE: Poison infusion/transfer

6. Flea

Flea Forum Greenhorn

I was wondering if crafting the sword gives better enchantments or same as drop? My recipe is incomplete. And what's the best stone to mix it with; lightning, fire, or poison stone?

Last edited: May 27, 2018
  7. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

No, you have the same chances at good stats as a drop. That said, unless you are a new player and can not handle any of the higher difficulties, don't waste time crafting the weapon. It comes out T0 and would cost an insane amount of resources to augment to a higher tier. Better that you simply farm the spider for a T1-T6 version depending on what you and your friends can handle.

Regarding stones, that is another problem. For example, if you have near max damage on your sword, but then you craft the weapon with the elemental stones, the damage is rerolled and you might lose a significant amount of damage. The only time it is advisable to craft with the elemental stones is if you have a crappy version of the weapon.

8. Flea

Flea Forum Greenhorn

Make sense. I ended up transferring enchant from my T0 dragan sword to my T4 dragan sword which gave me more dmg and crit. I'm sticking to it while I am saving up for T6 Herald set (top of my list).

I only need a lightning stone to craft an incensed dragan sword, however I am skipping this part. By the time the next dragan event comes I will have my q7 weapon and gloves which will do the trick.

Meanwhile, I am using 1h at the moment because my 2h only has 30k hp. I know right needs a lot of work.

I have lots of gears in my inventory with gold lines but they are taking too much space. Did you work on getting higher tier items first before crafting? because I feel like that's what I have to do

Edited
    DK Flea

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.