I need some DK tips

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AlexStef0n, Oct 9, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AlexStef0n

AlexStef0n Forum Greenhorn

I recently started to play Drakensang (3 days) . Right now i have level 22 .
    I need some tips regarding to what should i choose between 1h or 2h.
    Perhaps what should i do? where could i get better items.In these days i tried to do the event(return of dragan) i made all the secondary dungeons and a few times the spider one , on normal mode. I really want to learn more about this game and about the stats that i need to build a dk who deals dmg ,and at the same time is tanky.

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Well, here is the short version. It is easy to make a 1H DK that can tank most places and serve as a tank for a group. The problem is, unless you have some seriously nice items, your damage will be so low that it will take you a while to clear most areas solo. On the other hand, a 2H DK is able to clear most areas fast, but it is very hard to make them tanky unless you have some seriously nice items. Also, as a rule of thumb, 2H DKs don't become really viable until you get Mighty Wild Swing and it's HP regen skill. A 2H DK relies on it to regenerate HP based on the damage they do.

Right now, I'd focus on leveling up and using what you have at any given time. Your gear will shift a lot on your way to LVL 50 and uniques that you earn during this event would quickly become obsolete. Once you reach LVL 50, take a look at the "Show what you have" thread for ideas about how to build your DK. I'd start looking at page 62 (the page I linked you to) since it is a long thread and a lot has changed since it was started. Page 62 is where the new crafting system starts to be represented and shows the shear power a DK can obtain with some good luck while crafting.

3. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Just keep leveling upin both wisdom and experience check out the show what you have thread when you reach level 50.

4. AlexStef0n

AlexStef0n Forum Greenhorn

Well ... then i will just level up and go on the 1h DK , because i use it right now. The crafting system on the other way , i dont really understands how it really works. In my opinion i think i just need to put 4 purple items to make a legendary, and .... depends on the luck will give me a random legendary item with random stats.. right?
    Perhaps, where should i use 2h ? at the boss ?

5. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hi @AlexStef0n ,

you can find useful informations about combining items here. Now, when you got that right, if you decide to dedicate to it, this guide by @_Baragain_ could be very helpful in crafting the item you need with the enchantments you need. ;)

Hope this helps,
    good luck!:)

6. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

For leveling, always use a 2H. Fast and easy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.