I need to be carryed in INF3 Q7

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by The_Evil_Fox, Feb 6, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Evil_Fox

The_Evil_Fox Forum Greenhorn

Hi !
    I need people to help me get the Q7 set in INF 3 because i just come back in the game and i have very low dmg at the moment ! :(
    i'll be very thanksfull to the people who will help me ! <3

Pseudo: Naintendo
    Server: Heredur

2. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

I was taught that I do not have to take the longest step of the leg. The process to become strong is long and should be done step by step ... it is too easy to look for an op group and let them do everything for you, without being able to contribute.

That said, I do not want to look too strict: pvt me in game (javah on heredur) and will see if I can carry you for a run.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  3. The_Evil_Fox

Yeah i know a lot about the " journey to be op by yourself " but when everyone is against your low dmg in game ... It's really not cool to litterally play alone ! :(

Btw i have 85K materi so i can buy 1 or 2 part of the set. Just need a run in inf3 to get it

4. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

I can also help you get through Inf3 Q7. PM me in game (Yogo5). I'm one of those weaker rangers but we will survive:)

5. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Next time you do a tour across the servers and show up at grimmag, ping me) I would also appreciate a couple of runs with a weak ranger)

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Not with 85k draken you won't. The weapon (I assume that is what you want) costs 120k. And even if you get the weapon, you'll need the gloves to unlock it's potential, and that is even more frags.

7. The_Evil_Fox

Yep i saw that yesterday ! ^^ I got the glove but now i need 110K for the weapon ! it's really expensive and i hope it's worth it ! :p At least i got some good equipement while i was doing runs with Javah and friends ! ( Thx again to them, you are amazing guys ! <3 )

Jhinstalock likes this.
  8. BlueKnight

BlueKnight Forum Apprentice

Good luck on your journey to becoming O P

I'm totally not a level 48 ranger with 2k DMG.

9. _Baragain_

I was tired and had Draken on the mind... I meant Materi Frags.

10. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

Huge mistake... The weapon should always come first. The gloves will be useless until you get the weapon... the dragan gloves are better anyway.
    Considering how hard it is to gather the MF you should have had patience till you've had gotten enough for the weapon, and maybe farmed for some lower tier gloves until you've gathered enough MF to buy the highest tier gloves.

11. _Baragain_

That was my thought also. He's asking to be carried in Infernal III without even knowing the price of the weapon going in. Then he doesn't use some logic and wait until he has enough frags to buy the weapon first. Both are clear signs that he is inexperienced and has no business running Infernal, let alone Infernal III. What a waste.

It's noobyness like this that makes me wish there were additional requirements to enter the T4+ maps. For example, you can't enter Infernal 1 until you have passed some sort of threshold. It also reminds me why I don't help leaches.

12. Did you help at all Fox on the runs or did Javah and friends literally have to carry you? Just wondering

13. The_Evil_Fox

Wow, i didn't see the " hate " going on here until i come back on my post.
    First of all: yes, im a unexperienced noob ( like i said earlier i just come back in the game after 2 years ).
    And no, i was not afk all the maps longs waiting to be carryed by friends. I don't care of dying and i tried my best to help the people who spend time to help me in my journey on the game. I don't care of how much andermant i spend on the game. So i revived them all the way long.
    And yes, i saw the HUGE MISTAKE i made by buying the Tier VI gloves and not the weapon first.

Finally, im maybe a noob, but at least im a good person.... And on this game good persons are rare. Sadly.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2018
    semen470 and Javah like this.
  14. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

I could quote your post till the last word. Everything you said is true :D just not so "noob" in my opinion, maybe a bit low in dmg......

Yeah we chat and joke a lot when we play just not to succumb to the monotony of grinding, so it happens to die even for distraction but all the group helped others to revive, and you did your part as well. Unfortunately, you didn't ask before to buy... and I didnt read your second post in this forum... so i was not aware about what you were going to buy.

Anyway, farming a 110k for the weap is something that could be done in a few days (people do it in 1-2 days but I have a life and no time no willing for that). So feel free to ask whenever you want to farm materi for a while.

15. _Baragain_

A SM with 4.7k-5.9k damage and 1.14 attack speed can't "help" in a T6 map in any other way than offering a tesla with stun immunity, or an extra AoE stun/armor break, but to carry someone this weak, you'd need a proper SM on the team anyway. With 10k HP and less than 35% armor/resistance, even the smallest fart from the weakest mob in there could kill him.

Any "hate" you perceive coming from me is due to the sense of entitlement you demonstrated in this post. You come back after two years and your first thought after reaching LVL 55 is, "I need all the best stuff, so lets find someone else to do the work for me." I could respect you if you had asked for help running T2 or T3 (which would still be a serious improvement for you) to build up strength and eventually ask for assistance in T4, T5, or T6, but no... you go straight for T6 without even understanding the nature of your own goal and then completely waste your resources as a result. I could even understand if you came to the forums looking for a strong guild to help you grow and then they decide to help a guildly out. Instead, you make a whole thread to beg for help from people who have worked longer and harder than you so you can get free stuff with no serious effort. That, I can't respect. It is like seeing a beggar holding a sign asking for 100$ bills instead of one saying "help me if you can." I know and help plenty of weaker players on Agathon, but I help them up the ladder a step or two at a time instead of hauling them straight to the top from the bottom rung.

This is equal and opposite to the "we will kill dragan/spider for you" thread. Those people are using the desperation of new players (like you) to get free boss runs at the weaker player's expense. Both of these qualify as "pushing" in my book, but I guess it is lucky BP doesn't enforce that part of the Terms and Conditions.

GoulishNightmares likes this.
  16. The_Evil_Fox

Well, I don't disagree with what you just said.
    And yes this could be considerate like pushing, in a way.
    But remember! All I asked first was someone to help me to buy One or Two items with my own Materi farm, in Q7.
    Btw at the moment I created this post I was not aware that the price of the set is changing from tier to tier. ( This is why i took the gloves instead of the weapon: because i didn't have enough materi. I was not in the mood to say to the people who helped me: oh sorry im a noob i didn't know the price changed in higher difficulty ... )

I come back in the game since only one week. I tried to do the Dragan event first but it's pretty hard to find players doing it in the mode1, you know ? ( And same things for the Q's)
    I do know too about the big players who " abuse " the low player to get free event boss runs. I NEVER asked about things like that to anyone.

But being OP in the game take really much more time than you think ( Equipement / Wisdom / Jewels / .... ). And i never asked about getting the " BEST STUFF ", as far as i know. I really like this game and i never wanted to be " 100% OP ". I just asked a hand to help me make a " good comeback ". To progress a little more quickly and not being insulted in each group because i don't have any DMG. you know if you don't have good DMG you get insulted and kicked from the group... It's only truth here. It has always be like that ! :D

Anyway, I just want to tell im not a bad person. I really help when I can and I never ask help usually.
    And I understand why when I saw people yelling at me " im a noob who just ask for carrying", without even knowing me ! :/

17. I am not sure anyone is saying you are a 'bad' person Fox, but a bit more common sense in game play might be helpful. I , personally, understand you want to get the best equipment you can but climbing up to the top tier off the backs of others, who by the way probably already have better equipment, doesn't really make sense. What do they get out of it? You are going into an extremely hard setting with very low damage. You learn nothing really by doing this. You don't learn fighting technique by climbing tiers on your own or in similar compatible groups that fit you. Becoming a good player takes time and hard work is all I am saying. That is my opinion. Goodluck! :)

semen470 likes this.
  18. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Baragain, I disagree as well). He didn't say 'hey guys kill Teddy/Herald 50 times for me so I get T6 weapon and belt' (like I did with my guild and got weapon in 5 kills). Instead, he spent time to collect that ridiculous amount of materi (and I know how hard it is if you can only do painful) and asked for 1 run). His only mistake was he didn't look up the prices)

19. The_Evil_Fox

Well, atm the only thing i learned in this game is to have dmg to get accepted in any group... Fighting technique ? I never heard anything about that in this game, lol ! All you need to do in this game is to have dmg to be respected. Doesn't matter about how you play...
    Sure there are techniques like using the immune tesla and others but the only thing players will look first is your DMG !

Misstakes happens, misstakes are a human thing. But i am glad you understand my point of view about this ! :)
    Materi are my own farm, and even if i spend it in the wrong item it's just a misstake of mine and at all it's just a game ( that i really love )

20. _Baragain_

Not by a long shot. Skill an tactic are incredibly important, and you learn from experience/theory crafting.

GoulishNightmares and Dragonnns like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.